Monday, March 1, 2010

Google Tools

Over the last couple of weeks, we have been using many of the tools provided by Google. Igoogle was one tool that I found particularly useful. Within this tool, you can add several gadgets on your welcome screen that you would typically use most often. On my screen I added the weather, to do box, clock, calendar, and other use gadgets. Now instead of searching for these things, they are on my welcome screen and are easily assessable. Google docs is another feature that I also found to be very useful and easy to utilize. This could have came in handy many times through my college experience when collaborating with a group or partner. I think it will also be a useful way to incorporate technology into my classroom in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I think Google is a consistent hit with everyone! I try not to "over sell" it, but all of the tools are just so convenient and useful! If you all get nothing else out of this class, you learned about Google!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete